Are you looking for something special? More than just a job? A community where you are encouraged to challenge boundaries and adapt to each guest. Our club is driven by the desire to offer a personal and heartfelt experience in a stylish environment. In return for you giving your all we will train and develop you to help you achieve the best possible you.
As our F&B Runner you will be responsible for supporting the front of house team and be that key member of the team that bridges between the kitchen team and front of house team. You will be personable and have a passion for service excellence.
- Deliver food quickly and efficiently to tables.
- Deliver coffee and drinks quickly and efficiently to tables.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the dishes, ingredients and table numbers.
- Provide the link in communication between the guests and the waiter when required.
- Efficient and clear communication with the pass chef.
- Keep the pass clean, tidy and well stocked.
- Polish all plates and cutlery for the restaurant.
Let’s start with some of the benefits you
- Competitive hourly rate up
to £10.35 (inclusive of non-contractual tronc)
- Free meals on duty
- Referral scheme up to
£2000!! So spread the word
- Wagestream - access a
share of your earned wages whenever you need it
- 50% discount on food and
beverages when you dine as a guest at selected VEL locations (T&C’s
- Long service holiday entitlement
up to 10 extra days a year! Time to book that cruise
- Discounted hotel stays
across Rare Bird Hotels from the day you start
- Internal Progression Bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Exclusive online benefits
giving you a full range of benefits, rewards and perks
- On the spot reward and
top of that, we can offer you a fun but hardworking environment and the chance
to work with some downright nice people. We’d be really excited to have you on
board and welcome you to our community.
Coppa Club Sonning is nestled on the river, and housed in The Great House Sonning. Our beautiful all-day spaces provide a home-from-home for locals to make their own. Outside, landscaped gardens open out on to the Thames. Our guests can choose from a variety of spaces including lounge, bar, dining areas, an all-weather terrace and private celebration Igloos to relax, entertain and enjoy our all-day menu.