We are currently recruiting for an experienced Chef De Partie to join the team at Cubitt House. Cubitt House is a locally run independent business, showcasing a collection of award-winning public houses and hotels that proudly serve the Central London neighbourhoods of Belgravia, Knightsbridge, Pimlico and Marylebone.
We are looking for a Chef De Partie who will not only share our passion for the products but be enthusiastic, work in a team and above all, have fun while doing it all. A desire to deliver the absolute best experience for our guests is a must.
Proper pub food is at the heart, ingredients seasonally and locally sourced, sustainably produced and supplied by the best from farm to fork, via a kitchen that’s fired by passion. Dishes and drinks expertly crafted, service delivered with passion, pride and a smile to satisfy appetite and elevate the spirit.
Benefits of working as a Chef De Partie for Cubitt House:
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme earning you a minimum of £300 per successful hire
- Daily health checks on site (safety first!).
- A focus on fresh seasonal, regional and sustainable ingredients.
- The opportunity to learn classic food preparation techniques such as butchery, charcuterie, and pastry. All in one kitchen.
- Many opportunities for career development and progression.
- Structured training plans for each role, monitored and supported by in house trainers.
- Paid training courses (both in and out of house) and trips to our suppliers including some overseas.
- Founding member of the SRA (Sustainable Restaurant Association).
- Pension Scheme.
- Access to Wagestream.
- Workplace Nursery Scheme.
- 50% Discount policy when dining in our restaurants.
- Free Perkbox membership with over 300 discounts including – Apple, Cineworld, Café Nero, National Express etc.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Access to our discounted alcohol purchase scheme.
- Length of service awards, ranging from 1 year to 5+ year rewards and more!
The successful Chef De Partie will:
- Have the ability to adapt, change and learn on the job.
- Have an enthusiastic and energetic approach to the role they have applied for.
- Show a passionate desire to delight our guests.
- A curiosity to learn and grow within your role.
- Enjoy working in a busy kitchen environment.
- Have excellent communication skills, and a positive attitude.
- Show initiative to take on new challenges and solve problems as they arise.
- Be happy to work as part of a team, whilst being able to work independently when required.
- Have or be getting a NI number and proof of their eligibility to work within the UK.
Cubitt House is an award winning group of gastro pubs, with six highly acclaimed public house and restaurants in prestigious Central London locations, two of which have boutique hotel rooms. Please note that we support all our employees as they adapt to the unprecedented circumstances brought about by COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we are doing everything we can to keep our employees and guests safe during this time. To find out how we keep our people safe, please visit: https://www.cubitthouse.co.uk