Hotel June is seeking a Front Office Supervisor for our ideally located 250-room re-imagined Hotel on the Westside with two restaurants, creative event venues, and a spectacular pool deck. Hotel June is the flagship of a new thoughtful, accessible, lifestyle brand from the team that brought you Proper Hotels.
• Provide a warm, authentic greeting to all guests according to company standards.
• Display a positive and enthusiastic attitude and be a team-player.
• Ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and maintain composure at all times; be solutions oriented, open minded, and always seeking to improve.
• Understand and communicate Proper brand standards to guests.
• Provide knowledgeable and comprehensive information about the neighborhood and surrounding areas.
• Promptly answer, record, and complete all guests’ requests, phone calls, questions, or concerns.
• Process arrivals and departures, complete registration paperwork, obtain and post payments, and balance cash banks.
• Execute check in process per company standards.
• 1-2 years of previous Front Office experience in a luxury or lifestyle hospitality environment required
• Prior experience in a hotel supervisory role preferred
• Display a desire to exceed expectations with every interaction
• Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
• Work flexible schedules and willing and able to work shift duties that may include evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
• Collaborate with Colleagues cross-departmentally
• Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Work cohesively with Colleagues as part of a team
• Able to work under pressure
• Dependable and detail-oriented
• Basic knowledge and experience with Microsoft office products and the internet
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Proactive and productive
Proper Hospitality is made up of a diverse group of passionate individuals who share a common love for hotels and the art of hospitality. Our philosophy is simple: There is a right way to do things and anything less just isn't proper. We are seeking out the "best of the best" from inside and outside of the industry to work alongside us as we grow a new kind of lifestyle Hospitality Company inspired by a centuries-old tradition. The work is challenging and fast-paced but rewarding above all.
Proper Hospitality provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other federal/state protected category,
Proper Hospitality will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local Fair Chance Hiring Ordinances.