Hotel June is seeking a Room Attendant for our ideally located 250-room re-imagined Hotel on the Westside with two restaurants, creative event venues, and a spectacular pool deck. Hotel June is the flagship of a new thoughtful, accessible, lifestyle brand from the team that brought you Proper Hotels.
The Room Attendant delivers excellent customer service at all times and creates personable and memorable experiences for guests. In addition, the Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of assigned rooms and public spaces in accordance with guidelines.
- Maintain a clean environment for hotel guests in accordance with brand standards
- Clean assigned guest-rooms including changing bed linen, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming and dusting
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of all guests and colleagues
- Replenish amenities and supplies in assigned guestrooms
- Report guest or maintenance issues and lost and found articles to Management immediately
- Demonstrate a friendly and positive attitude to guests and colleagues
- Previous Housekeeping experience in a luxury or lifestyle hotel
- Proactive attitude with strong organizational and time management skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Work flexible schedules and willing and able to work shift duties that may include evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
- Collaborate with Colleagues cross-departmentally
- Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Work cohesively with Colleagues as part of a team
High school diploma preferred.
Proper Hospitality is made up of a diverse group of passionate individuals who share a common love for hotels and the art of hospitality. Our philosophy is simple: There is a right way to do things and anything less just isn’t proper. We are seeking out the “best of the best” from inside and outside of the industry to work alongside us as we grow a new kind of lifestyle Hospitality Company inspired by a centuries-old tradition. The work is challenging and fast-paced, but rewarding above all.
Proper Hospitality provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, genetics, or any other federal/state protected category.
Proper Hospitality will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local Fair Chance Hiring Ordinances.