Morimoto Asia is Patina Restaurant Group’s first collaboration with Chef Masaharu Morimoto. Located at The Landing, in the heart of Disney Springs, Morimoto Asia is the Japanese master chef's first pan-Asian dining experience. Our culinary destination includes unique exhibition kitchens that showcase traditions like Peking duck carving and dim sum. Morimoto Asia’s eye-catching, 36-foot tall, two-story layout includes lounges, private dining spaces, and an exhibition glass encased kitchen that allows guests a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the culinary action. The second-level sushi bar and lounge have a separate entrance. Morimoto Asia's culinary elements provides flavors from across Asia, while exhibition kitchens showcase the continent's traditions providing an exciting dining experience for our guests. PRG's depth of practice in creating custom dining experiences combined with Chef Morimoto's inspiration and perspective will create an unmatched dining experience in this richly layered setting.
An immediate opportunity exists for proven restaurant professionals with the ability to maintain our high standards of quality and guest satisfaction. Patina Restaurant Group is looking for a Bartender that is a charismatic individual looking to deliver quality service to our customers. Servers are responsible for directly facilitating dining room operations and maintaining continuous customer service during our patrons' dining experience. Bartenders must take customers’ orders, deliver food and drinks, and complete any other service requests with a consistently positive and personable attitude. Bartenders must have extensive knowledge of their venue’s menu to describe and answer inquiries about dishes and drinks. Representatives must ensure that all food and beverage items are prepared properly and delivered to customers on a timely basis. Bartenders must deliver total bills, accept payments, and obtain appropriate receipts. Finally, bartenders may assist the bus person with stocking, removing, and resetting dishes and silverware between courses and cleaning and resetting vacated tables.
Patina offers unlimited opportunity to build and grow as a hospitality professional, while maintaining friendly and enjoyable work environments with a healthy work life balance.
· Arrange tables and chairs for customers.
· Stock bar and ensure cleanliness
· Clear tables/bar
· Communicate the needs of guests with the host/hostess, busser, kitchen staff, and bartender as needed and make sure requests are completed.
· Work efficiently with speed necessary to meet demand of extremely high volume.
· Maintain positive guest relations and high standards of service at all times.
You may be called upon from time to time to perform other duties that may not be included in your job description at management's discretion.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
· 1 year of related bar backing experience and/or training in a restaurant of similar capacity, volume, and clientele highly preferred.
· Ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), appropriate point of sale (POS) systems, and any other required operating machines (i.e. online or digital reservation systems).
· Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
· Possess exceptional communication skills and an ability to anticipate guests needs; an approachable demeanor with guests as well as with employees is essential.
· Maintain a professional and polished appearance combined with the ability to interact with all types of guests.
· Have passion for fine dining combined with substantial food and service knowledge.
· Must be able to multitask in a demanding, high volume environment.
· The ability to speak a secondary language is convenient but not necessary.
· Competitive compensation package
· Major medical insurance options
· Dental, Vision and life insurance
· Paid vacation
· 401K program
· Company Dining Discount program
We’re looking for a highly motivated career-focused individual with the ability to exceed our guests’ expectations to become part of the winning team at the
Patina Restaurant Group EOE.
We are more than just an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically celebrate the powerful and profound diversity of our team. We believe that talent, drive and experience are the only relevant criteria for considering new team members.
Visit us at www.PatinaGroup.com