We are currently recruiting a Housekeeping Lead for our Soho club. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Housekeeper team to take the next step in their development journey with us at Third Space and gain management and coaching experience.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Leading the Club Housekeeping team, providing coaching and feedback as required
- Assisting the Housekeeping Manager/Operations Manager in delivering quality and productivity focused strategies to ensure the smooth and effective operation of the Housekeeping Department
- Maintaining the highest levels of cleanliness in club, and providing an efficient, prompt, courteous, and proactive service to meet our members’ expectations
- Deputizing for the Housekeeping Supervisor in her/his absence
- Ensuring that all designated areas within the club are cleaned and maintained to the standards as laid down by and in accordance with Third Space policies and the Housekeeping Supervisor
- Be fully conversant with all procedures set out by the Housekeeping Supervisor to spot-check all studios, gym floor, changing rooms, pools, sauna and steam and public areas in the club following a schedule set out by the Housekeeping Supervisor/Operation Manager and take action where necessary
- Preparing schedules as requested, and in accordance with forecasted visits
- Being aware of Housekeeping budgets and assisting in controlling them
- Developing departmental training plans and future training with the guidance from the Housekeeping Supervisor/Operation Manager, People Team and the Group Head of Housekeeping
- Maintaining strong communication with the People Team to ensure that any staffing issues are dealt with.
- Ensuring that Housekeeping staff are aware of Health and Safety, fire, bomb, COSHH and security procedures and ensure that staff are appropriately trained
- Supporting the Club by adhering to internal Club regulations and external laws and regulations
- Continuously seeking to endeavour and improve the efficient operation of the department, and knowledge of own job function
- Attending meetings as requested by the Housekeeping Supervisor and Operation Manager
- Carrying out any other reasonable requests and duties as instructed by the management team.