At Taylor Gourmet, we are looking for bright, creative and driven interns. We as a growing company and seek to provide an opportunity for an up and coming marketing professional who is motivated to leave their mark on Taylor Gourmet. You will be given the opportunity to thrive, lead, and have meaningful results during your time with the company. Taylor Gourmet’s marketing interns will focus on social media, promoting brand growth and awareness. This intern will build skills, learn daily tasks, project management, team participation, and business development.
This position is located inside the Washington DC Metro Market
• Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
• Find ways to increase brand awareness through traditional and non-traditional marketing and advertising channels
• Maintain awareness of marketing trends in the food, restaurant, beverage, and retail industries
• Help distribute marketing material
• Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
• Help prepare promotional materials
• Participate in and be the face of Taylor Gourmet during Marking events
• Make creative decisions
• Connecting with community and businesses.
• Familiarize and connect with Company brand and reputation
• Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
• Solids understanding of different marketing techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Current enrollment in a related BS or Master’s Degree
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities.