Cubitt House is an award-winning group of gastro pubs, with six highly acclaimed public house and restaurants in prestigious Central London locations, two of which have boutique hotel rooms. We pride ourselves on serving food and drink that is locally sourced, carefully crafted and expertly delivered.
We are growing and will be opening our 7th Pub later this year, with more to follow.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced waiter/waitress to join the team: someone who will not only share our passion for the products but be enthusiastic, work in a team and above all, have fun while doing it all. A desire to deliver the absolute best experience for our guests is a must.
Why you would want to work as a waiter/waitress for Cubitt House:
- Find a Friend referral Bonus starting at £300 per successful applicant
- Daily health checks on site (safety first!).
- A focus on fresh seasonal, regional and sustainable ingredients.
- Many opportunities for career development and progression.
- Structured training plans for each role, monitored and supported by in house trainers.
- Paid training courses (both in and out of house) and trips to our suppliers including some overseas.
- Founding member of the SRA (Sustainable Restaurant Association).
- Pension Scheme.
- Access to Wagestream.
- Workplace Nursery Scheme.
- 50% Discount policy when dining in our restaurants.
- Free Perkbox membership with over 300 discounts including – Apple, Cineworld, Café Nero, National Express etc.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Access to our discounted alcohol purchase scheme.
- Length of service awards, ranging from 1 year to 5+ year rewards and more!
The successful waiter/waitress candidate will:
- Have the ability to adapt, change and learn on the job.
- Have an enthusiastic and energetic approach to the role they have applied for.
- Show a passionate desire to delight our guests.
- A curiosity to learn and grow within your role.
- Enjoy working in a busy environment
- Have excellent communication skills, and a positive attitude.
- Show initiative to take on new challenges and solve problems as they arise.
- Be happy to work as part of a team, whilst being able to work independently when required.
- Have or be getting a NI number and proof of their eligibility to work within the UK.
Please note that we support all our employees as they adapt to the unprecedented circumstances brought about by COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we are doing everything we can to keep our employees and guests safe during this time. To find out how we keep our people safe, please visit: https://www.cubitthouse.co.uk