Applebee's started with the same philosophy we follow today - focused on serving good food to good people!
T.L. Cannon is the owner / operator of 58 Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar restaurants. The foundation of success is our Team Members, who bring remarkable industry experience to the table. As a team, we have an unparalleled commitment to exceed our guest’s expectations and maintain the highest standards of service, quality, and value for our neighbors.
We offer a fun environment where real connections and friends are made!
We're looking for talented:
If you have a commitment to ensuring the best quality drinks and environment for our guest, we want to hear from you!
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Eligible to work in the United States
- 1+ year of restaurant bartender experience preferred, but not required
- Team-oriented with a passion to succeed
- Respect your team; treat them as you would like to be treated.
- Integrity is everything, act as an owner.
- Cleanliness and attention to detail in all aspects of your restaurant.
What’s in it for you? We can offer you:
- Competitive wages
- Meal discounts
- A great work atmosphere
- Flexible schedules & much more!
We are a Franchisee of Applebee's and an Equal Opportunity / Verify Employer.
Applebee’s is a well established, full service restaurant concept that has growth opportunities for team members in a well established restaurant environment. Grow your career with us. This restaurant front of house job for bar tender or barback or mixologist will focus on guest service and bar customers in which you will be expected to provide great customer service in addition to drink preparation. Bar tender roles also must interact with co-workers in a friendly and thoughtful manner in addition to other front of house team members.