We are hiring a talented Supervisor who is ready for a new challenge and wants to progress their career with us. We're looking for someone who is a natural Team leader and enjoys a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a person who loves what they do, can remain calm and who can get the job done. This role is perfect for people looking for a great place to work and who want to grow with an independent company.
The team is great, atmosphere is fun and energetic and we promote an excellent work/life balance. The role is fast-paced (dinner times) and our restaurants open for service from 4pm Monday - Thursdays and finishes latest 10.30pm on weekends - plenty of time to socialise after work!
What we are looking for...
What’s on offer…
- A motivated, adaptable & organised, people-person with great customer service
- 1 years relevant hospitality experience - busy/independent restaurants or takeaway
- key holding and cashing up experience
- Experience working with deliveries and dealing with phone orders
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety or knowledge of this is advantageous
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Team tips paid monthly
- Generous holiday package which you’ll see from the day you start
- Opportunities for training as a pizzaiolo / training in deliveries
- Encouraged career progression - work your way up the business
- The whole business is closed for 4 days over Christmas
Other perks include:
- Free pizza on shift and brilliant discounts for family and friends
- Staff parties throughout the year
- Uniform and other merchandise to celebrate your milestones working with us
50% off all merchandise
We can't wait to hear from you!
Pizza & Love,
The Location: Our second shop south of the river in Balham serving the folk of South-West London, second shop opened in the midst of the pandemic in March 2021 and still going strong! We are open for delivery & collection seven days a week, with a few spots outside to perch with your pizza when things are bit more normal. We've moved into an exceptional neighbourhood, with plenty of restaurants and bars to grab a drink after work :)
About Us: Yard Sale Pizza fired up the oven in 2014, starting with weekly supper clubs from our backyard in Hackney. We now offer delivery, dine-in and takeaway in 8 of our favourite neighbourhoods. Known for our collaborations, we’ve teamed up with illustrators, musicians, international chefs & local eateries- all on the quest for the perfect pie!
We've got really exciting expansion plans just around the corner and on the look out for great people to join us, so whether or not you see your perfect job, please get in touch and tell us why we should meet!