Yard Sale Pizza is hiring a talented Supervisor who is ready for a new challenge and wants to progress their career with us. We're looking for someone who is a natural Team leader and enjoys a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a person who loves what they do, can remain calm and who can get the job done.
This role is perfect for people looking for a great place to work and who want to grow with an independent company.
The team is great, atmosphere is fun and energetic and we promote an excellent work/life balance. The role is fast-paced (dinner times) and our restaurants open for service from 4pm Monday - Thursdays and on Fridays and Saturdays the restaurant closes at 10.30pm, plenty of time to socialise after work!
We're a fast-expanding company and we can offer the opportunity to driven individuals to become an Assistant Manager within 6 months.
What we are looking for...
- A motivated, adaptable & organised, people-person with great customer service
- 1 years relevant hospitality experience - busy/independent restaurants or takeaway
- Key holding and cashing up experience
- Experience working with deliveries and dealing with phone orders
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety or knowledge of this is advantageous
What’s on offer…
- Competitive hourly rate starting from £11.54 per hour
- Part time hours - 20-25 per week, across weekends
- Team tips paid monthly
- Encouraged career progression - work your way up the business.
- Christmas Annual Closure for 4 days
- Other perks include:
Free pizza on shift and brilliant discounts for family and friends
- Staff parties throughout the year
- Uniform and other merchandise to celebrate your milestones working with us
The Location: We welcomed our sixth shop and FIRST south of the river in October 2020, during a difficult time where many other hospitality businesses sadly had to close their doors...a huge hats off to our brilliant delivery business model that facilitated us to open this beauty! Our full team of in-house drivers worked like mad delivering our handmade pizzas to the lovely folk of Dulwich and surrounding areas, a brilliant start!
About Us: Yard Sale Pizza fired up the oven in 2014, starting with weekly supper clubs from our backyard in Hackney. We now offer delivery, dine-in and takeaway in 10 of our favourite neighbourhoods. Known for our collaborations, we’ve teamed up with illustrators, musicians, international chefs & local eateries- all on the quest for the perfect pie!
We’ve won London’s most-loved restaurant in Time Out’s 2016 Love London awards, were awarded Best Cheap Eats in the Observer Food Monthly Awards in 2017, and were voted London’s favourite pizza in Time Out’s inaugural Clash of the Slices in 2022.
We've got really exciting expansion plans just around the corner and on the look out for great people to join us, so whether or not you see your perfect job, please get in touch and tell us why we should meet!