We Manage Your Workforce Compliance So You Don't Have To
Workforce compliance has become more prevalent, more onerous, and more expensive than ever before.
Compliance regulations change all the time, often with little notice, causing businesses to miss critical deadlines and fail to meet labor law requirements. Our compliance expertise can help remove the burden of keeping up to date, saving you time so you can focus on your guests and the great service you provide.
Go From Compliance Chaos to Better Business Outcomes
With an automated compliance management system, you can reduce the time and resources needed to manage compliance tasks, decrease administrative costs, and eliminate the possibility of missed deadlines.
By minimizing the risks of non-compliance, you can safeguard your business, protect your employees, and maintain your reputation as a responsible and compliant organization.
Reduce Risk and Focus More On Your Guests
- Identify gaps in labor-related processes
- Streamline operations
- Successfully navigate ongoing compliance regulations
- Create a more consistent and compliant employee experience
Empower your Team with Pre-configured Compliance
- Build employee schedules that are fully compliant with localized or Federal labor laws like Fair Workweek, or managing minors
- Create accurate schedules based on historic, predictive labor demands, employee performance, and scheduling preferences
- Fully audit compliance breaches, premium payments, and good faith documentation
- Streamline onboarding with an online portal that automates new hire paperwork
How a Leading Sandwich Franchisee Cuts Through Compliance Complexity
A Chicago-based franchisee teamed up with Harri to help address new Fair Workweek regulations with an integrated compliance approach. Harri delivered:
- Real-time management of good faith documentation
- Demand forecasting
- Automated violation alerting
- Scheduling prevention engine
- Violation auditability
Here’s your go-to guide to understanding compliance today, the reality of the risks at hand, and how Harri can help.
- An overview of the current labor compliance landscape
- Tips on how to save millions in non-compliance costs
- Advice and proactive measures that you can take to safeguard your operations
Our comprehensive compliance solutions are designed to streamline compliance processes, reducing risks and saving your business time, ensuring you’re always meeting labor law requirements.
With compliance regulations for hospitality more laborious and expensive than ever before, our tools provide better business outcomes by automating tasks, scheduling and audits.
An automated compliance management system can reduce time, resources, administrative costs, and the risk of missing compliance-related deadlines.
Harri offers compliance expertise to help businesses keep up to date with the frequent changes in compliance regulations, ensuring that businesses don’t miss critical deadlines. Our pre-configured compliance solutions used historical data to intelligently predict labor demands and build employee schedules that are fully compliant with localized or Federal labor laws like Fair Workweek, or managing minors.
Harri allows for the creation of employee schedules that comply with localized or Federal labor laws such as Fair Workweek. It can also manage scheduling for minors and considers predictive labor demands, employee performance, and scheduling preferences.
The system identifies gaps in labor processes, streamlines operations, ensures ongoing compliance and offers a consistent and compliant employee experience.
Yes, Harri’s system allows businesses to fully audit compliance breaches with automated violation alerting. This is inclusive of real-time management of good faith documentation, premium payments, and more.
Absolutely, Harri streamlines the onboarding process with an online portal that automates new hire paperwork. Our all-in-one digitized system does it all, including
- The uploading of custom state and federal documents for employees to review and sign with
- The ability to audit and access documents on an employee-by-employee basis and
- Facilitated access to withholding, pay rate, payday, EEO, benefits, and brand-specific documentation.
Plus, we integrate with best-in-class payroll and HRIS providers to keep your data in sync.