How does the Health Check Platform work?
Prior to a shift, empower managers or team members to complete a CDC recommended symptoms and temperature check from a mobile app.
Robust actions, alerts, and reporting can be built for visibility at the unit, area, and enterprise level.
Easily print daily Employee Health Check reports for display on deliveries, takeout orders, and the front door.
Enable employees to wear a Health Check sticker certifying that they completed their daily screening for guests and team members to see.
Team Harri caught up with members of the Chopt family to learn more about how Harri’s technologies have helped them feel safer and more confident in their return to work.
The Health Check In Action
Health Check Mobile App
- Built into Harri Live and TeamLive mobile apps, managers or employees can complete symptom screenings and employee temperature checks prior to employees entering the location. Screening questions can be customized by location, region, county, or state.
- Ability to log symptoms results prior to the employee entering the workplace
- Employees who do not pass the screening process are signaled to be sent home and HR is notified for awareness
Employee Health Check Reports
- Easily generate and print a Health Check summary for guest-facing purposes
- Options include a unique design for display on a restaurant front door and delivery and/or drive-thru orders
- Enable employees to wear a Health Check sticker certifying that they completed their daily screening for guests and team members to see
- Control the permissions on who within the organization can administer, view, and report on health checks
Enterprise-Ready Reporting and Tracking System
- Robust tracking, reporting, and notifications for health checks completed at the unit, area and enterprise level
- Proactive alerts for above-unit managers related to failed health checks
- Log custom actions to indicate whether an employee was sent home or another step was taken
PPE In-Use Image Capture
- Employees punch into Harri’s Team Hub timekeeping system, creating a visual audit trail of PPE equipment in use
- AI-powered object-detection determines if a mask is present at the time of clock in and produces alerts
Employee PPE Attestations
- Employees attest to being provided PPE prior to starting their shift, complying with numerous local directives
COVID-19 Employee Health Check State Mandates
As businesses begin to reopen, certain states are enforcing employee temperature and health screening checks. We’re here to help.