We Manage Your Workforce Compliance So You Don't Have To
Workforce compliance has become more prevalent, more onerous, and more expensive than ever before.
Compliance regulations change all the time, often with little notice, causing businesses to miss critical deadlines and fail to meet labor law requirements. Our compliance expertise can help remove the burden of keeping up to date, saving you time so you can focus on your guests and the great service you provide.
Go From Compliance Chaos to Better Business Outcomes
With an automated compliance management system, you can reduce the time and resources needed to manage compliance tasks, decrease administrative costs, and eliminate the possibility of missed deadlines.
By minimizing the risks of non-compliance, you can safeguard your business, protect your employees, and maintain your reputation as a responsible and compliant organization.
Reduce Risk and Focus More On Your Guests
- Identify gaps in labor-related processes
- Streamline operations
- Successfully navigate ongoing compliance regulations
- Create a more consistent and compliant employee experience
Empower your Team with Pre-configured Compliance
- Build employee schedules that are fully compliant with localized or Federal labor laws like Fair Workweek, or managing minors
- Create accurate schedules based on historic, predictive labor demands, employee performance, and scheduling preferences
- Fully audit compliance breaches, premium payments, and good faith documentation
- Streamline onboarding with an online portal that automates new hire paperwork
How a Leading Sandwich Franchisee Cuts Through Compliance Complexity
A Chicago-based franchisee teamed up with Harri to help address new Fair Workweek regulations with an integrated compliance approach. Harri delivered:
- Real-time management of good faith documentation
- Demand forecasting
- Automated violation alerting
- Scheduling prevention engine
- Violation auditability
Here’s your go-to guide to understanding compliance today, the reality of the risks at hand, and how Harri can help.
- An overview of the current labor compliance landscape
- Tips on how to save millions in non-compliance costs
- Advice and proactive measures that you can take to safeguard your operations